This website, like most websites, can store or retrieve information in your browser, mainly in the form of “cookies”. This information, which may be about you, your preferences or your Internet device (computer, tablet or mobile), is mainly used to make the site work as expected and we can offer you a more personalized web experience and remember your previous choices.
Below you will find information about the different uses we make of cookies.
According to its purpose:
• Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a web portal and the use of the different options and services it offers. For example, those that serve to maintain the session, manage response time, performance or validation of options, use security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
• Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or personalize some characteristics of the general options of the web page, for example, to define the language, regional configuration or type of browser.
• Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies are those used by our web portal, to prepare browsing profiles and to be able to know the preferences of its users in order to improve the offer of products and services. For example, an analytical cookie would control the geographic areas of greatest interest to a user, which product is the most accepted, etc.
• Advertising / Advertising Cookies: Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example, the frequency of access, the edited content, etc. Advertising cookies allow through advertising management to store behavioral information by observing habits, studying accesses and forming a profile of user preferences, to offer advertising related to the interests of their profile.
According to term:
• Session cookies: Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the website and are deleted at the end.
• Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the user’s terminal for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
For detailed information on how to do this, see your browser’s help information, or to view a summary of the most common browsers, visit:
Advertising companies also allow you to opt out of receiving personalized advertising, if you prefer. This option does not disable the installation of cookies, but does not allow these companies to use and collect some data. For more information on this topic and deactivation options, go to: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/